Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Is it comforting to know that 70 percent of Americans now consider what Trump did to Ukraine makes him a crook?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Yeah, what I thought was interesting is the fact that something like 50% thought he was 'guilty' of a crime with respect to Ukraine before the 'secret meetings' had even ended. They didn't know any details, knew nothing about the circumstance or any apparent criminal act, but they still thought he should be impeached. I'm sorry. This is why America isn't run by mob rule. Ignorance isn't a good means to decision making. 

• 3 weeks ago

What is your point, crooks are good at making money... every successful businessman is a crook.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

That's not what the real polls are saying.  IS that something you heard on MSNBC?

• 3 weeks ago

More than countered by the fact that so many others do not , and will never consider it .

That's the depressing fact in all this .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

It's more comforting to know that 98% of statistics are made up on the spot.

• 3 weeks ago

They have known he was a crook all along.

• 3 weeks ago

What worries me about that number is that 70% say he's a crook but only 51% said he should be removed from office.  Really, 19% think a crook deserves to be POTUS?!

• Loser3 weeks agoReport

Another high school drop out. You have two INDEPENDENT sets, you don't know how many people in one set are in the other AND you're combining the undecided vote like a typical dropout.

• 3 weeks ago

Fake stats make you look like a fool.  LOL

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

70 now?  Lol you leftists get comfort from CNN lying to you.

• 3 weeks ago

LOL Hilary landslide poll,...LMAO

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.