Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Is it fair to say that Barack Obama is the most hated ex-president in US history?

Does that explain his legacy in a nutshell?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

even the new left dims cant stand him

• Sally
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

https://tericarter.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/8-years-of-suffering-under-obama/?fbclid=IwAR3duBbQegSuL-rRHOMLOJlWP6b1VKzsiUsVDXh3lPjEq0lzcgjEX2XW-wE

• Silver
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Not even close. Compare Obama to the Bushes who basically went into hiding after their presidency ended. Generally the most hated presidents are those who didn't win the popular vote, or who allowed catastrophic things to happen under their watch. You're very ignorant if you think Obama falls under either of those categories. I don't want to personally attack George Bush, I simply cite him because he lost his popular vote, making him automatically unpopular, not necessarily "hated". Catastrophic would be people like Herbert Hoover, who allowed the Great Depression to happen. People hated him so much they named everything bad after him, i.e. "Hoovervilles". Or James Buchanan, cited by just about everyone as the worst president in American history (pre-Trump), for allowing the Civil War to happen.

• 3 weeks ago

No it isn't. Your legacy though is life-long nobody. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Obama was elected with the popular vote twice. Trump, on the other hand, has never had the will of the people on his side. So is Obama the most hated/least popular? Simple answer: No

• Grundoon
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

The cockroach blocked my answer. I would have pointed out how Obama is constantly on Most Admired lists. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • RockIt
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes, most loved and hated, which is always a sign of a highly divisive leader who pitted people against each other.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Well, that IS what all the polls are saying.   Worldwide.

• 3 weeks ago

I don't think so. I'm sure you can find someone who hates nearly any president, but I would say that the current president has faced adversity more than any other president in my perspective. I'm sure Lincoln had some haters out there too. Apparently this image triggered Chelsea Clinton. I think I want to use it more. 

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If all you have been around is redneck racist then yes it's fair to say.

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Nope.  History thus far is showing Obama's presidency is be very boring; very little was accomplished.  And if we consider his accomplishments before becoming President ... which total none .... then that makes sense.  For most-hated former President, see James Carter. 

• 3 weeks ago

LOL No............................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.