Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Why can't BLACK people invent their own sports or cultural clothing or cultural food?

Soulfood is a mishmash of European and Native American food so don't try that lie.

• Zirp

slaves weren't allowed to keep their ancestral culture, and they couldn't take african crops with them either

Blacks in Brazil invented capoeira

• Sally

Let's ask the right question: Why are you racist?

• humpty

Black people invented much of southern cookery while already in North America. Who do you think ewas cooking the food in the antebellum south?

Jambalaya, for example, is a black invention. If you knew anything about cookery you would know that. Since you don't, you are revealed an idiot troll unworthy of further rebuttal.

• Silver

You're talking about African-Americans. AFRICANS have over 50 countries of varying cultures. From my experience, White americans have no culture either. They don't even have something good like soul food. I'm not even sure what they do.

• Silver
      2 weeks agoReport

All food is a mishmash. Something that's considered "UK culture" like fish and chips is from the iberian peninsula, tea is from china and india. Your German food isn't even from Germany, Saurkraut is from China, beer came from Middle east. So, yeah, white people have no culture.

• Mark

Really?  I wasn't aware that okra and yams came from Europe or the Americas.  Thank you for enlightening me.

• Hat2 weeks agoReport

I'll stick to delicious German food. You go ahead and enjoy your boring azz vegetables. 

Black people came FIRST! You stole OUR food designs and cultures before you became white.

• Hat2 weeks agoReport

Homo-erectus came first so don't try that lie.