Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

Agree or disagree: suicide is the most selfish thing anyone can do?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No, disagree. My dad was just over-medicated. I really do not judge anybody for this. But I do say that it isn't the ideal situation--- certainly not.

• agree life is difficult for us all. yet most do not abandon the people who care about them. by taking their life as a form of escape.

• Bee V2
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Disagree. Suicidal people need help and love, not ignorance.

• 3 weeks ago

Trying to make a suicidal person feel even WORSE than they already do, by making such accusations probably isn't helping any.

I disagree that it is the most selfish thing. Sometimes we don't know what that person is thinking, where they've been, or what they're going through.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

more like murder-suicides 

• 3 weeks ago

No, I think getting an abortion for convenience is worse.

• 3 weeks ago

Disagree. It's the most desperate thing anyone can do.

• 3 weeks ago

I have heard it said somewhere that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Is it? It might be in some cases I guess, help is out there guy's & gal's. 

The question was is it a selfish act? I believe Japan has a form of suicide called seppuku, this is considered an honorable way to redeem oneself for transgressions or personal defeats. It was widely accepted in the days of the Samurai and even before that.  

• 3 weeks ago

Disagree, I don't really think it's selfish

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.