Should we bring back citizenship skills to schools?

We all know prayer won't work because "We are like everyone else, we make mistakes, sin, do bad things just like everyone else, so don't judge!" The difference prayer is, is prayer is repentance not prevention.

Citizenship skills is prevention.

Or if you didn't have them in school, maybe this has been part of our national (US) problem with poor behavior since Boomers.

Absolutely.  Too many barbarians are being graduated from our schools.

"We are like everyone else, we make mistakes, sin, do bad things just like everyone else, so don't judge!"  -- I don't know where you got that but it's nonsense.  When adults are wrong they own up to it.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • Chi girl
      3 weeks agoReport

That's both unrealistic and childish.  Clergy should be held to a higher standard.  Along with the barbarians, there are far too many children in adult bodies these days.  I was taught that when you're wrong you own up to it.

We never had citizenship skills when I went to school. And that was a long time ago.