Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Help! I have an IQ of 60, but will that bar me from being a Republican?

110 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

No, you should be able to fit right in without any trouble. 

• 2 weeks ago

I agree with Thorton.

• 2 weeks ago

you are obviously a troll liberal, so with your admitted IQ you have certainly already found your proper political level.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Yes, that's too high. 

• Sherry2 weeks agoReport

you are correct in that    do not need to even think or read .. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

No it won't but think of why you want to cause it's following the crowd or you want to for you never follow any party cause others do but cause you want as long you commonsense, smart street sense, read,write and count your damn good 

• 2 weeks ago

Mark has best answer

• Nick
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

Your IQ needs to be much lower than that.

• DS M
      Lv 6
      2 weeks agoReport

You can't be a Con and believe when mom goes to work, a 4th grader will raise the younger step siblings better than all the Black fathers put together...only Dems do that.

• 2 weeks ago

No, I think the functional moron level is sufficient these days. And they'll let you buy a gun too. 

• DS M
      Lv 6
      2 weeks agoReport

You can't be a Con and believe when mom goes to work, a 4th grader will raise the younger step siblings better than all the Black fathers put together...only Dems do that.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

With an IQ like that, you'll be one of the most intelligent Republicans, but if you can stand to hang around with people who are that stupid and you have $1,000,000 or more to give Trump and you're white, you'll be welcomed.

• ?
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

No, even stupid democrats are welcome into the republican party in the hope they will eventually increase their IQ. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No. But fortunately you look like a freaking Rhodes Scholar amongst progressives. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.