Why does every racial group in America cling to their roots while white Americans claim to be Cherokee?

Favorite Answer

Go to Boston on St. Patrick's Day and ask that.

I don’t think I know I know I’m have half breed in me ha ha ha ha

Well I don't claim that. Also, if white people don't celebrate their ancestry here, how to you explain St.Patricks Day and October Fest?

A large amount of whites have Native American blood. I have somewhere between 1/8-1/4 Cherokee in me. 

If you were real white supremacists, wouldn't that whole Roots thing bother you? Why did Europe get rid of its people for good?  Why are the borders shut?

That's not true buddy. In fact God designed the world this way so we will all mix and be of one mankind. I dont think He thought it would be so much resistance. But that's good too. Praise the Lord and pass the ammo.

Speak for yourself. Problem is, some know their roots and are interested. These people are often into genealogy. Some others are just interested in the fact that they're white; nothing to cling to. Those people are idiots.

That is ONLY Elizabeth Warren.

My grandfather immigrated to the U.S. from Slovakia in 1897!

Gee, was he an ILLEGAL ALIEN, Liberals?

• LOL. Pocahonky isn't a normal white American.

• pearlmar
      3 weeks agoReport

It takes one to know one.  So neither are you.