Why does every racial group in America cling to their roots while white Americans claim to be Cherokee?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to Boston on St. Patrick's Day and ask that.

• 3 weeks ago

I don’t think I know I know I’m have half breed in me ha ha ha ha

• 3 weeks ago

Well I don't claim that. Also, if white people don't celebrate their ancestry here, how to you explain St.Patricks Day and October Fest?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

A large amount of whites have Native American blood. I have somewhere between 1/8-1/4 Cherokee in me. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If you were real white supremacists, wouldn't that whole Roots thing bother you? Why did Europe get rid of its people for good?  Why are the borders shut?

• 3 weeks ago

That's not true buddy. In fact God designed the world this way so we will all mix and be of one mankind. I dont think He thought it would be so much resistance. But that's good too. Praise the Lord and pass the ammo.

• 3 weeks ago

Speak for yourself. Problem is, some know their roots and are interested. These people are often into genealogy. Some others are just interested in the fact that they're white; nothing to cling to. Those people are idiots.

• 3 weeks ago

That is ONLY Elizabeth Warren.

My grandfather immigrated to the U.S. from Slovakia in 1897!

Gee, was he an ILLEGAL ALIEN, Liberals?

• LOL. Pocahonky isn't a normal white American.

• pearlmar
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

It takes one to know one.  So neither are you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.