Have you ever called out someone for a spiritual 'false flag' manouver? If so, what happened?

Someone pulling a FFM pretends to be a different faith than what they actually are, in order to slander/do damage to the pretended faith. IE claiming to be a Mormon while attacking women, or dressing like a Muslim and screaming hatred at anybody not Muslim.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mack
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Yes, they resumed snark and continued.  To many, the ends justify the means....

• 1 year ago

i know there are people who do these things. i am not one of them, i deny it. however if referring to others on R&S that claim to be Mormon, LDS, i have no idea who it could be. i know there are people in Islam that spew hate messages on Youtube videos as i saw one that Dave Wood exposed. i also know that people have alleged that there are government "disinformation" agents. that actually do what people call the disruptions that trolls do. and i know there are just plain old bored and drunk or high teenagers and young adults that do all these things as well. i know governments are called-out as having historically manipulated False flag ops and that even Seal team 6 might have been assassinated to cover up a false flag. but that's all in the white papers and in the info-wars as exposed by Alex Jones.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I do not assume but do responds to inquires honestly even if it was not.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

The most famous is the JW who got really good at pretending and got drunk one 

day on Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire and most probably combined with crystal meth 

and has been poeing ever since ... She pretends some fat Pastor on meth 

has all the answers because he has pantry full of Twinkies or something like that but the incoherency needs interpretation from a really superstitious source .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

LOL christians do that all the time, right here on this Forum!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.