WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE TOO MANY FRIENDS OR TOO FEW?

Too many unless they're being complete jackwagons.  It's always good to be in good company.

Too few. 

I tend to place a high value on friendship than that of the average person which takes a lot of energy out of me.

I'd rather invest in just a few people vs. having numerous toss away interactions. 

• Nunya

I prefer fewer friends that are of higher quality and that are more meaningful to me.

I don't need no stinkin' friends

Too few. Friends are a lot of work.

I would rather have few but genuine friends out of the two choices, but I am just fine with none.

I would rather have enough friends. Not too many, not too few. Enough. That would be somewhere in the middle between too few and too little.

I'd sure like to have too many. And in my opinion, there's no such thing as too many.