Is Sex without Love worth anything?

Only if you do it right

20 bucks is the average

It’s just physical pleasure for fun. That’s it. Not on am emotional level. nothing deeper. It won’t last.

• Prince

If you are doing it for procreation. Creating human beings is a pretty big something. 

I think it depends on the person. Is a nice Question, and I have trouble answering it in my own opinion based.

yes,, while it is better with love REAL 

but the real problem is love with no sex.... it is not worth anything 

That depends on the person. I'm not interested in casual sex, so without love it is worthless to me. For the next person, it may be completely different. The first time I had sex, it was with a very special person, so I personally equate sex with having a loving relationship. There's three levels of sex: Love, Reproduction, & Recreation.

That's the best way to have sex because once you have a girlfriend or wife, you'll be cheating if you go to bed with another woman. It's best to stay away from relationships so you can have all the sex you want and not be seen as a cheater.

Source(s): The Satanic Bible

It's the best stress reliever you'll ever find plus it is healthy for you physically and mentally. If it is really good it can draw someone closer to you.

I’ve only had sex with women I love and it feels great, the closest thing I can compare sex without love is masturbation, and that doesn’t feel as good. A vagina feels better than a hand, but the best was looking up at her and knowing that we cherished something very intimate with each other which I believe made us emotionally closer. Now I wouldn’t mind having sex with some random girl, it just hasn’t happened yet.

Source(s): Exes.