Do you believe in the Day of Resurrection?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favourite answer

There shall be at least four resurrections, and they occur one after the other, not necessarily all on the same day. In this case, "day" means "time."

1. The Celestial resurrection. Those who arise in it will receive one of the three heavens as their reward.

2. The Terrestrial resurrection. Those who arise in it will receive a reward like the paradisiacal Earth.

3. The unnamed resurrection, the one St. Paul compared to the stars in its glory and felicity. We might as well call it the Telestial resurrection so save time. Those who arise in the Telestial resurrection will receive a reward much like the nicer places on Earth. The people who are redeemed from hell will mostly receive this resurrection and reward.

4. The resurrection of death/damnation. The people who arise in this resurrection are the sons of Perdition, "whose worm dieth not." They are figuratively cast into the lake of fire, which is simply a symbol of destruction. But immortal, resurrected people can't be destroyed. They can only be cut off forever from the source of life, health, and happiness.

• 10 months ago

Nope.............

• Sofia
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

The Day?  I believe Christ resurrected on the third day.  I believe in the Resurrection.

• 10 months ago

As a Christian I believe what this man wrote, who was converted to Christ after an encounter with Him, after this Christ had been crucified to death. He explained that the gospel (good news) he was converted to start preaching was based on the historic event of Christ dying "for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Peter, Paul, then the Twelve and to more than five hundred of the brothers at the same time, most of whom are still living." (1 Corinthians 15:1-7)

He went on to explain this belief Christians have of a future Day of Resurrection (and Judgment) and that it is based on Christ having been raised as a guarantee of what is to come.  "Listen, I tell you a mystery. We will not all sleep [in death] but we will all be changed, in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed." Try reading the whole 15th chapter. It explains a lot.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Amina
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

Not at all

15 characters

• 10 months ago

Naahhh... I'm not into baseless infantile fantasies.

~

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

If Punxsutawney Christ rises, we get six more weeks of winter, during which they pass out loaves and fishes and wine glasses filled with the blood of Christ and chunks of the flesh of Christ (which pretty much kills Christ again).

• 10 months ago

For mankind or Jesus the Christ of Nazareth, the Messiah? Yes to both.

• Papa-G
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Yes!

(Acts 24:15) And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

• 10 months ago

Yes, for sure, since the life in this world is only temporary , what permanent is the life here after . So before entering into the Zone of the next world, mankind have to face the Resurrection day, which is the day for the Judgement of GOD. From that on, mankind would finally known their permanent resting place, whether to be paradise dwellers or hell dwellers to dwell them in eternally.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.