What are the serious sins in the Bible, sins with permanent death as a result?

The serious sins with total death that results:

Murder, sexual immorality, practicing spiritism, idolatry, and lying.

—Those who practice these things will be thrown into the Lake of Fire and Sulfur, the second death (Revelation 21:8).

—Satan the Devil (Rev. 20:10), hell and (physical) death (Rev. 20:14) after people are resurrected out of hell (Rev. 20:13) are all thrown into the Lake of Fire, also.

—Satan does not torment people in Hell at all and never did. He is tormented day and night forever (Rev. 20:10) in the Lake of Fire.

—Man’s governments are, also, thrown into the Lake of Fire (Rev. 19:19, 20).

—The Lake of Fire and Sulfur represents total destruction, physical and spiritual, second death.

—The Bible has taught this for almost 2000 years.

Notice, above, that people are not tormented day and night forever by Satan in Hell like the churches taught. Satan is tormented, which means “locked up” forever.

A PERSON CAN ONLY GO DIRECTLY TO HELL AT DEATH IF THEY HAVE NOT CONFESSED THEIR DEADLY MORTAL SINS, BUT PLEASE READ???

There are three conditions for a sin to me a mortal sin:

1) The object must constitute grave matter

2) Full knowledge that the act is sinful

3) Committed with deliberate consent of the will

THERE ARE VENIAL SINS TOO BUT THEY ARE NOT DEADLY SEE HERE>>.

https://www.ewtn.com/expert/answers/mortal_versus_...

If a person commits a Mortal Sin and has no way of going to confession before his death, he has only one chance of forgiveness: an Act of Perfect Contrition. If this is not made, he goes straight to Hell for all eternity.

Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.

Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.

Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath.

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.

These can all be forgiven if the person acknowledges, takes responsibility, accepts accountability, confesses, repents, and makes restitution in prayer through Jesus Christ. What cannot be forgiven is if the person denies the existence of the only means, person or system by which absolution and forgiveness is brought about; and thereby perishes with their sins intact forever. Those unforgiven sins simply cannot exist in an eternal heavenly kingdom. God forbids it.

Death is never permanent. Every human being shall be resurrected by Christ. It's one of the bequests of the first estate.

The sins that send us to hell are murder, the sin against the holy Ghost, and the sins that we refuse to give up.

All the murders that the biblical god committed, or commanded to be committed, are very serious sins. What could possibly be worse?

The "serious" sins are those that cause a person to be separated from God for eternity - which is all sin. If one were looking for them on a qualitative viewpoint, one might start with the ten commandments. Interestingly, lying and envy made the top ten, but homosexuality did not. God places a focus on four sins during the tribulation: murder, sexual immorality, recreational drug use, and theft (Revelation 9:21).

How many deaths are needed for one individual?

I figured by now, your god would get his killing done the first time, since he's had so much practice.

Your beliefs are just as stupid as the next religious nutter.

Your god is an inept lunatic.

• Wilson

If my wife threatens to make me go to the mall, then I get worried. 

This is because I know the mall exists. I know that, in the shopping mall there will be hundreds of fashion obsessed people walking around babbling about nothing, maybe showing off their cell phones or iWatches, 

Getting in my way while horrible music is pumped into my ears. 

To me, this is hell. 

So, I know this is a place I don't want to go, because I know it exists and I know what to expect if I go there. 

The places you are talking about, I've never seen. No one, in fact has EVER seen these places. 

Therefore it is illogical to threaten to put me, or anyone there when we have not seen these places with our own eyes.

Well according to Doug if a six year old steals a cookie and runs from store 

to avoid being caught and gets hit by a car and dies he goes to hell immediately .

No one is good enough to avoid hell and cookie stealing is at the top of the list .

Now -  Do i f get a cookie or what ?

We are all sinners.  Those are people that refused to believe in Jesus for forgiveness, so they died in their sins.  But believing in Jesus to take you to heaven, means being forgiven all sins past and future, no matter what those sins are (Acts 10:43), and means going to heaven.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

So, by answering your question in the body of your question with a long lecture to the rest of us, you've changed what originally was a legitimate question into a non question rant.

Just putting that out there, friend!