Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 7 months ago

Police are treating the London Bridge attack as terrorism-related. Will leftists now admit that Muslims are most likely responsible?

He was wearing a fake suicide vest too. Sounds like a Muslim to me.

No the liberals will probably say that it was a cultural misunderstanding 

Just like Rotherham was a gross cultural misunderstanding. I mean why would they possibly think that rape of minors was a crime and not acceptable 

Still blaming everyone but the killer and his cult.

No they wont. Why would they?

I consider myself a leftist liberal but I'm not stupid, Most likely it was a disgruntled Muslim, does that make him any worse because he is Muslim? Christians are also responsible for hatred, In fact I would say a good deal of hatred is because of religion of any sort. Yesterday it was Christian (read up on the Holy Crusades), today it's Muslim fanaticism. If you ask me all religious zealots of every stripe are evil. 

I wish they would blow up that scumbag Nathan...who makes excuses for his muslim mates 

I bet Jezz is already there, grim-faced, looking for a photo opportunity .

It's all about meeeeeeeeee!  Me me meeeeeeee!

• Biff

That's more Johnson's style. I'm wondering how he will find some way to mention getting Brexit done when he is interviewed

Crazy muslims at it yet again ffs yet  I have a muslim friend great bloke, lovely family, he'd never harm a soul.   I go to the pub with him most weekends I drink he doesn't as alcohol is 'haram'  best thing about having a muzzy friend is you always have a designated driver... 

They are “responding to this attack as though it is terror related”. They have not said it is terror related. Let’s hope all those caught up in this terrible incident are safe, and that any injuries sustained by victims are minor.

You know, the victims of this incident. The ones you’ve gleefully ignored in your desperation to blame someone while knowing nothing.

I’ll wait until we have some facts before worrying who was responsible. Facts, those things which normal people base judgment on, not prejudice.

Excitement builds in Hate Scum HQ,,,

• blue sky

This from you'..the biggest hate bastard on here..idiot Nathan