Jolene
Jolene asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 2 months ago

People with tattoos, what is your favorite/most unique tattoo?

Tattoos can be so beautiful and meaningful. I'd love to hear about yours!

Favorite Answer

I only have one, but it covers my entire right leg from hip to ankle. Water, rocks, a bird in flight, tropical plants...very Hawaiian.

I love my lotus tattoo because it has deeper meaning in Buddhism.

The Dwayne Johnson Tattoo (Tribal, covers chest, shoulder, upper back and half-sleeve design)

A heart. Especially a red one.

I had the SuicideGirls logo tattooed on my right arm, got home checked it online and they'd changed the logo that very day. It's still my favourite though.

• Will

My favorite tattoo is my only tattoo, a lifesize chestburster from the Alien franchise. I love the Alien franchise this is my awesome way of expressing it and making people crap themselves when they see it. It also makes little kids at the pool and beach cry. I've had other fans of the franchise praise me for it. I spent $600 on it and sought out the most talented tattoo artist in Chicago and the Chicagoland area. 

You wanted to hear about something beautiful and meaningful, but instead you can now vision a tattoo that makes someone's chest bloody with a creature breaking through from the inside.

• Jolene

Sounds awesome!