Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 months ago

dear americans what are your origins, ancestry and heritage?

I know you are americans, I am talking about your ancestry from europe or from others

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You should get a wide variety of ancestries with your question.

I'm English...period...my great grandfather 8X removed was born and raised in Leicester England during the late 1600s. The first of my family tree to come to the colonies of America came over in 1702 and settled in what eventually became the State of New Jersey. He married a woman who also hailed from England.

As I said...English.

• 2 months ago

Ours is a lesser branch of Hungarian nobility.  Though we do not carry with us the title, we had some land until the Communists took it all from us.  

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

and no matter how often you post this, it still is a violation of the guidelines.

Yahoo!Answers is not a chatsite

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I am Native American from the mountains of central Calif. There was a Frenchman's DNA mixed in with the family back during the gold rush. Also an Irishman from that same era.

Source(s): anonymous ndn
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Mostly German, a little scotch.

• 2 months ago

I am mostly German, 2nd is Irish. Traced my German family back to 1635, all documented.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Germany Ireland Native American those are the only three I know about for sure ...

• 2 months ago

I don't know 100 percent. I think I have some English and Irish. It is also possible I have some Swiss blood and I know I also have some Native American ancestry too but probably not near as much as I do European.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.