Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 months ago

dear americans what are your origins, ancestry and heritage?

I know you are americans, I am talking about your ancestry from europe or from others

Favorite Answer

You should get a wide variety of ancestries with your question.

I'm English...period...my great grandfather 8X removed was born and raised in Leicester England during the late 1600s. The first of my family tree to come to the colonies of America came over in 1702 and settled in what eventually became the State of New Jersey. He married a woman who also hailed from England.

As I said...English.

Ours is a lesser branch of Hungarian nobility.  Though we do not carry with us the title, we had some land until the Communists took it all from us.  

• Zirp

and no matter how often you post this, it still is a violation of the guidelines.

Yahoo!Answers is not a chatsite

I am Native American from the mountains of central Calif. There was a Frenchman's DNA mixed in with the family back during the gold rush. Also an Irishman from that same era.

Source(s): anonymous ndn
  • Jim2

Mostly German, a little scotch.

I am mostly German, 2nd is Irish. Traced my German family back to 1635, all documented.

• Dze

Germany Ireland Native American those are the only three I know about for sure ...

I don't know 100 percent. I think I have some English and Irish. It is also possible I have some Swiss blood and I know I also have some Native American ancestry too but probably not near as much as I do European.