Does it make American's proud when they are eating tacos and their children speak Spanish?

No not really .........

I love to munch tacos.

More proud than when racist bigots post their hatred on Y/A.

The ability to communicate in multiple languages is a good thing.  Diversity in diet is, too.

Sure. Especially if the children do not have a Hispanic background. It's important to speak the languages of neighboring countries. 

What do you mean...your just noticing this ? You must be super smart 

Look I like Mexican food but my preference is chicken tacos and turkey ones are the best but not going to put my secret recipe on here.  Regarding Spanish it makes me mad when I have push number one to get English in recordings.  If they do not know the language they should go home because most likely they are illegals.

The comment about tacos is nonsense. I would be more relieved than proud if my children spoke fluent Spanish.

No. That's why Americans invented the corn-dog and deep-fried butter. And they talk American.

• humpty

I love tacos and speak four languages. Why should I object that my children, all in their forties, do the same?

Why would that constitute a problem exactly? Over here in England we drink tea and eat curry.