What are some good Netflix series?

I've loved Peaky Blinders, Schitts Creek. Any suggestions are appreciated.

black mirror is great, dark was nice, Ozark was good

there's a British show isn't a Netflix show but it should be on Netflix, called Line of duty, if you haven't watched it yet, give it a try, it's great

I suggest Stranger Things series 1-3

Black Mirror, Orange is the New Black, Santa Clarita Diet

Garfield and Friends

Ya, I recommend Bollywood movies.

Honestly i recommend Bollywood movies

Green Eggs and Ham, Stranger Things, Bojack Horseman, Devil Man, F is for Family and Castlevania.

• John

President bush suggested you focus on the science to transport manned space craft between here, the earth, and mars, the fourth planet sometimes called the red planet. 

At about 35 thousand miles per hour the distance between mars and earth can be covered in a thousand hours not including takeoffs and landings.

Sorry, I'm not filling you in until 1 you've done your homework 2 you explain what advances you've produced following Mr Bush's guidelines 3 you explain how well you've been obeying your parents, child.

That's final.

Stranger Things

Lucifer 

• al

Try Hap and Lenard!