What are some good Netflix series?

I've loved Peaky Blinders, Schitts Creek. Any suggestions are appreciated.

1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

black mirror is great, dark was nice, Ozark was good

there's a British show isn't a Netflix show but it should be on Netflix, called Line of duty, if you haven't watched it yet, give it a try, it's great

• 1 week ago

I suggest Stranger Things series 1-3

• 1 week ago

Black Mirror, Orange is the New Black, Santa Clarita Diet

1 week ago

Garfield and Friends

• 1 week ago

Ya, I recommend Bollywood movies.

• 1 week ago

Honestly i recommend Bollywood movies

• 1 week ago

Green Eggs and Ham, Stranger Things, Bojack Horseman, Devil Man, F is for Family and Castlevania.

• John

President bush suggested you focus on the science to transport manned space craft between here, the earth, and mars, the fourth planet sometimes called the red planet. 

At about 35 thousand miles per hour the distance between mars and earth can be covered in a thousand hours not including takeoffs and landings.

Sorry, I'm not filling you in until 1 you've done your homework 2 you explain what advances you've produced following Mr Bush's guidelines 3 you explain how well you've been obeying your parents, child.

That's final.

• John
      1 week agoReport

If it was true juggling and clowns wouldn't mix. And horses would be plentiful. But oil sn gasoline have salted the earth so Satan is now reborn every December.

Peace is non accessible to all in this earthly hell of bright lights and fake gold.

You will wander...never finding...

Stranger Things

Lucifer 

• Henry
      1 week agoReport

They're full of evil, but those 2 are made well.

• al

Try Hap and Lenard!

• Henry
      2 weeks agoReport

That seems awful as well. The best shows I ran across made this year include Hotel Del Luna, Once Upon a Time in Linjiang Mountain, Angel's Last Mission: Love, Legend of White Fox, Mirror of Janus, and Mizu something,