Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 weeks ago

Do you have any Christmas stuff up yet?

• 1 week ago

we do not put Christmas stuff up anymore

1 week ago

yes christmas lights are done

• 1 week ago

nope..i have finished writing all my snail mail ouit and soon as I post them,ill put my tree up 

1 week ago

Yes. I hung up me basset hound puppy's stocking yesterday. But he's getting coal because he's a bad boy! Very bad boy!!!

• 1 week ago

Why is that important?

• 1 week ago

None at all because my family is not a FAN of Holidays or celebrating Christmas, sigh.

The chimney is draped in that stocking routine in hopes that " the fat man" will soon make the scene

Not one thing up, no.

Yes, got the mantel decorated, some shelves, and the front has a cheery little mat and spray of holly berries and twigs. We need more stuff, though. I thought we had too much for an apartment. Now that we're in a house, we have way too little!

• Hi my Lucious :) I feel the same way about Halloween decor (we have 5 HUGE totes of it) as many people do about Christmas (one lonely little tote), LOL :) 

• Nicole

just only the tree we gotta decorate it