Why are grammar nazis so edgy ?

Let’s face it yahoo answers is filled with a bucket load of members that make accounts to troll people because there mom didn’t love them I wouldn’t doubt if there Latino and there mom forces them to wash the dishes this is why in places like India there’s a thing called astrology that’s made it’s way all the way to the states because arrogant foreigners can’t get along with nobody but there own kind and blame all there problems on white people for example in Brazil a lot Brazilians have took up Norse mythology but still don’t get along with white people and haven’t taught them anything about exu or pomba Gira I hate to break it too you feminist whites and stubborn foreigners but Norse mythology is way more complicated then quimbanda or any kind of voodoo so maybe you should stay away from Norse mythology and the white feminists and Latinos need to find something better to do then be so ocd about somebody’s grammar 

I wasn't aware that the ones who complain about the way something is spell and gets all upset about it were Nazis. Interesting? What are the ones called that tells them Nazis grammars to STFU it's not a big deal to have to correct a person who has misspelled something, correcting them in a polite way is one thing, but making fun of them for misspelling a word is another. Ya don't need to be an asshole to prove your point.  

"Nazis" should be capitalized.

Because there is only one thing more annoying than a retarded troll.  That would be a retarded troll with your spelling and grammar skills.

I am thinking you should go back on your meds...

• Cogito

* their mom

* they're Latino

* their mom

* made its way

* can't get along with anybody

* their own kind

* all their problems

* break it to

* more complicated than

* better to do than

Not to even mention your appalling punctuation!

Good English makes any writing comprehensible.  It's necessary.

• joe1 month agoReport

Haha somebody curse this grammar Nazi so annoying 

Punctuation is your friend.

• reme_1

you are a very weird person.

• joe1 month agoReport

Now that I like man 

You are racist, sterotypical and have horrible grammar. You are the embodiment of trolls, even worse, you are the destructive force of society.

Well your details make me want to concentrate more on punctuation.

• joe1 month agoReport

One day I’m gunna laugh at you grammar Nazis 

never heard of a period or a comma? or a paragraph?