Can a gay gay me if I’m not a gay?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

Why is this in the science section?

• 8 months ago

I sure can baby ;)

• 8 months ago

No. You either are or aren't, OR are ok with both genders (bisexual).

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

That was a really gay sentence.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

That depends on what YOU want. .

• MARK
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

No, your sexual orientation cannot be changed.

There are charlatans who claim they can change it. They cannot.

There are people who try to live their lives as if they did not have the sexuality they do. This is wrong because it damages their mental health. Plus, it deceives others and may impact on their wellbeing, too.

If you are gay and want to claim that you were forced into being gay no one who is sensible and rational will believe you.

Being gay is being on part of the normal spectrum of sexuality. Do not let others deceive you into believing otherwise. Those who attempt this are bigots or religious, and the two aforementioned conditions are often linked.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

since when is there a verb "to gay"?

either you are attracted to people of your own sexe or not. Nobody can make you gay if you aren't, nobody can make you straight if you aren't

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Friend if your man and you know that there is a gay man standing next to you looking at you you know that he's thinking about penetrating your buttocks. and if you're a normal man you don't want another man inside your buttocks what's strange about that.?

• Phil
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I guess so.

Many prostitutes are lesbians yet allow hetro men to have sex with them.

• 8 months ago

THis question is so ******* gay

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.