how many days of starving would it take for you to consider cannibalism?

Say there are a group of five, do you wait until one dies. Do you kill them. Do you deliberate eating them or get to the body when it's most fresh?

If you're able to turn off an emotional response would you be able to contend with eating dead wings?

• Piero
    Favorite Answer

I don't like people, for the most part. I have a real responsibility to my stomach. I don't feel a great deal of loyalty to any human that I know. I suspect I could become a cannibal with little motivation.

I think I'd rather starve to death than eat another human

What are "dead wings?"  People you know have wings?

Interesting question.  Google the subject.

• if you bind a human arm and broil it so that the meat... melds upon itself it becomes wing like.

dead wings.

• martin

The Donner Party were no more or less human than the rest of people. Stranded in the snowy mountains, they never reached California. One by one, they died. Being very religious, they would tell the survivors not to feel badly about eating the bodies of the ones who died.

In 1972 a plane carrying a rugby team crashed in the snow covered Andes mountains. When faced with starvation, some of the survivors chose cannibalism, while others refused to do it. A movie was made about the incident titled "Alive". You can see clips and read about it on the YouTube link below.

What would I do? I guess I'll never know unless I'm in that situation.

None.

You can survive off of fasting for at least 40 days and off of just water (ample time to find alternative means of consumption).

Consuming human flesh is an abomination and comes with it's own disease.