What are the advantages and disadvantages of providing religious services within the prison system in the United States?
- ArcherLv 78 months ago
The government can't approve only one for they have to approve all. Christians don't want that.
- CliveLv 78 months ago
Same as last time you asked.
- SusieLv 78 months ago
I don’t know what the advantages are even though I think they should be offered. And many “find” religion while inside. But 68% of released prisoners end up back in prison in 3 years, 75% in 5 years. So I guess for that remaining 25% it may have been advantageous.