Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Help! Im 19 and struggle to get an errection?

Hi im 19 and a virgin. I am very self conscious and have a roughly 5.5 inch penis with some girth. I am quite embarrased of this and i think this may be the cause of the problem. Everytime i go with a girl i cannot get an errection, and ever since i noticed this, i struggle to get one even masturbating now. I really dont know what to do. I went to the doctors and he basically told me not to worry. Should i take viagra? Please help i am desperate

19 year old boys are pretty much walking erections. I'm quite surprised that you can't get one. I'm same age as you and I get them every day literally. 

You most likely have Performance Anxiety, wich lead to E.D..

Your doctor is right though, nothing to worry about and no you do not need Viagra..

The best solution here is for you to accept your size, as it is not that bad, and stop worrying what women might think of it and just have fun while having sex.

Many men suffer from performance anxiety, as they think to much during sex.. 

Instead of thinking "oh god will she like my penis" ... Aim to please and have fun while you do.

When you fall in love with somebody and get married you will have no problem.

Sure, see if a doc will prescribe you viagra aka "mycoxaflopin"

That’s definitely not small, that’s like regular size so don’t worry about that. And it’s not the size that matters it’s what you do with it. You can pleasure women with your hand and mouth too. I would suggest to stop masturbating (for now) and you’ll find that even that will start getting you to become hard a lot easier! ALSO being 19 and a virgin isn’t that big of a deal. Just stop focusing on it so much and then you won’t work yourself up and result in not getting an erection.

Join the club I’m 26 and still a virgin hahaha 

• Sam

When you meet the right girl, your size won't matter. 

She will love you for you and you will have great sex. 

• Joe

Try other sexual objectives other than women. You may hit on something that suits your fancy. Nothing illegal or immoral though. Maybe guys ?

5.5 is not so small actually. At your age, you should have hard-ons all the time, even when youre not with a girl. If this is an issue when by yourself as well, you should seek medical attention. This could be a symptom of something more serious like high blood pressure

Okay incel

15 characters