Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

I'm a Man Utd fan, how come none of the pathetic top clubs can beat us?

Destroyed City.

Destroyed Chelsea.

Destroyed Spurs.

Destroyed Leicester.

Contained Liverpool.

These so called top clubs just can't deal with us 😂😂

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

you will get done by EVERTON on sunday

• F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

A you can't deal with the so called little clubs. Sheff Utd, West ham, Southampton, Crystal Palace, Newcastle, Bournmouth etc. You get the same points for beating City as you do for Watford.

• 1 month ago

thats correct.

we will come good, we just need to finish the season as strong as we can and then bring in some serious reinforcements over the summer to come back with intent.

kind of pisses me of that we can take points from all these top sides, beating most of them yet we lose to sides like Bournemouth.

• 1 month ago

I thought some of them could?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Well, all but the City game was at Old Trafford, wherever United are in the table a trip to OT is always going to be hard. I said before the LFC game they'd win narrowly, United are just tough to break down at OT and the crowd get on their backs for the big games. 

As for City they just have an overrated, Championship defence that is very vulnerable on the counter attack and can't get away with tactical fouls with VAR in place. 

Everyone saying they didn't spend enough in summer, but ignoring the fact they spent 120m on two players in Cancelo and Rodri, they're just both garbage. 

• 1 month ago

First of all, my condolences ( for having to have to support them )

Secondly well done yesterday against City,  their best moment in that match sadly was their racist pathetic fans who insulted Fred.  Racism has NO place in the game and City should be docked 3 points for yesterdays showing and should give them to Ole's lot.

But yes, this is a good question.

No idea as to the answer to this question though i'm afraid.

You contained us - only just.

Had there been an extra 15 mins at Old Trafford we'd have eventualy scored a second goal I felt, the pressure we were putting on your back line stretching them from left to right, then trying to work our way through the middle and so forth would have confused even the best of defences and broken their concentration at some point. Luckily the game ended when it did otherwise we would have eventualy beaten you.

At Anfield we'll sort you out though properly so don't worry about it that much ! ^_^

As for the rest of you,  we sorted out Bournemouth yesterday and we will try to take maximum points from our next 3 epl games which are against:

Watford  at home

Leicester away

Wolves at home

even if we take 7 point from these three we'll be miles clear from whoever is 2nd after 19 games lol

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You have a very strange definition of the word 'destroyed'. Chelsea for example were all over you for an hour and missed chance after chance. One of the weirdest 4-0 victories I have ever seen.

You were holding on against Leciester and it took one of your many penalties to beat them, ditto Spurs who were disappointing but again you needed a penalty. Liverpool were poor that day but still got a drawm and City were the architects of their own downfall. You only look half decent when playing on the counter attack like a small club - you look like a pub team when you have to break down good defences. And you still have to play four of those teams away from home in the second half of the season. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Man Utd stank like a week old  dead dog 2 years ago. 

Man United stank like a week old dead dog 12 months ago.

And guess what? Man Utd still stink like a week old dead dog. 

Give your head a shake.

• 1 month ago

They all are sh*t clubs

• 1 month ago

Liverpool often beat you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.