Should Joe Biden stop thinking about how to work with Republicans?

Democrats and Independents can win him this election, and Republicans can move to Russia if they dont like liberal policies or judges.

36 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

No.  Not working with the other party is a republican thing to do.

• 8 months ago

Its like asking the scottish to be true freinds and others .A true friends no matter the ups and downs harsh words .Scots might be prodestants and others catholics anglicans even a aussie old anglican of 95 years tryed to help me accepting me into there house hold what makesfight is jealously 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

He won't be running from prison.  Forget about him.

• 8 months ago

SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT WE HAVE ENOUGH IDIOTS IN THIS COUNTRY TO PUT THOSE WHO WANT TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY INTO POWER

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes. Dem voters want an opposition party, not GOP lite big business asslickers. 

• Bill
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

He should stop talking about how he likes little girls to play with his leg hair if he doesn't want everyone to think he's a pedo. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

yeah because it isn't really cool so he oughta just stick to what he knows already like lawyering work and vice presidentsing

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Biden has always worked with Republicans before.  

• 8 months ago

Joe needs to win back the Cuban vote in order to win Florida. Trump won the Cuban vote last time and Florida and I don't think Joe can take them from him especially with the economy being how good it is

• k w
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

just wait n see for yourself, you won't believe your eyes !!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.