melih asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

How do I calm my 18 year old bud from weed alchohol and drugs?

Yes I live in a country where stuff like MDMA and weed is legal to consume and I did try some drugs when I was 16 but I feel like one of my 18 year old friends is getting addicted he smokes alot he drinks alot to in the weekends and yesterday I saw with lots of small bags with lsd and mdma 

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    just send him to rehab

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

    That is precisely why it is illegal in most countries and should remain so. 

    • melih4 weeks agoReport

      If it's illegal people will actually get addicted faster and will use it less safely plus there will be more crime

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.