Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 8 months ago

I'm currently studying dentistry in Russia. Is there exams I should do to make my diploma equivalent to U.S and European diploma?

2 Answers

  • 8 months ago

    it isn't that simple ... dental methods in Russia and the West are different. And licensing boards look for their own nationally recognized methods.

    My dentist solved this by getting a DMD from a western university after his dentistry degree in Kiev. He recognizes both types of dental work and, of course, is fluent in multiple languages as well as English. [Russian, Ukrainian, and Polish that I know of] This gives him an advantage serving immigrant communities in America

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    Of course, you need to look up dentistry regulations in both of those countries. Dentists in the UK have 5 years of training, not diplomas.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.