Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 month ago

My tattoo?

When I work at dollar tree a lot of people use to compliment me on the 4 tattoos I have had. I do have a king tut tattoo and the one girl ask “why did you get that tattoo?” I did not know what to say and I was puzzled. Is it ok for me to have a king tut tattoo because of me being a gay black male and that homosexuality isn’t accepted in Some parts of Africa and and not accepted in some parts of the world. I should have thought twice about getting a king tut tattoo. All I want to know is it ok for me to have one?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Obviously it is.

• D50
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Are King Tut tattoos gay? I would have thought that the low-class aspect of King Tut would have fit right in at Dollar Tree.

• 1 month ago

Don’t overthink it! You’re fine.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

People are generally free to make poor decisions - just don't think you can force others to like or pay for them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You've asked a similar question about your Tutankhamun tattoo before, asking us if you should get it done even though you said you'd already got one in the next sentence.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course it is. If it has some personal meaning to you, that's all that matters.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.