Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 8 months ago

My tattoo?

When I work at dollar tree a lot of people use to compliment me on the 4 tattoos I have had. I do have a king tut tattoo and the one girl ask “why did you get that tattoo?” I did not know what to say and I was puzzled. Is it ok for me to have a king tut tattoo because of me being a gay black male and that homosexuality isn’t accepted in Some parts of Africa and and not accepted in some parts of the world. I should have thought twice about getting a king tut tattoo. All I want to know is it ok for me to have one?

Obviously it is.

• df

Don’t overthink it! You’re fine.

People are generally free to make poor decisions - just don't think you can force others to like or pay for them.

You've asked a similar question about your Tutankhamun tattoo before, asking us if you should get it done even though you said you'd already got one in the next sentence.

Of course it is. If it has some personal meaning to you, that's all that matters.