Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Why are all women nuts? ?

I swear to god every female that walks this earth is mentally insane. They say one thing but mean another and then go crazy on you if you can’t read their mind. They want one thing but actually want something completely different and if you can’t figure it out then they’ll scream at you like a deranged lunatic. And this is not even when you ladies are PMSing, when you are PMSing you ladies reach a new level of psychopath.

Ladies why are you so mentally unstable? Is it just in your nature to be this way? Or are all of you just complete psychopaths. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Ahhhhhhhh grasshopper, you are now starting to see and understand the true nature of women. So here's the short answer: It's in their nature to be that way. Their biology, evolution, and 100s of years of societal conditioning made them that way and there's nothing that can be done about it. I myself got tired of dealing with it and have chosen the MGTOW monk lifestyle. My emotional well being is better off for it.

• 1 month ago

Because a lot of women out there are psychopaths, as you said. There are also a lot of normal women out there so pay no attention to the stupid people. The jealous types are mostly found to be in women more so than in men, so that's also something to keep in mind. Also, being too judgmental can make you pass as a psychopath, ha ha. like thinking you know everything,someone,or being too conceited. 

• CAB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

With time, patience and a good training regimen most of the behaviors you mentioned can be kept in check if not broken completely.

• 1 month ago

Troll troll your boat gently down the stream maralee maralee maralee life is but a scream

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You can't live with women and you can't live without them. 

it's a tough one to answer.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They just don't have the brain power to think logically. Hence, they are nuttier then squirrel poop!

• Wilson
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Ghosted again? 

Sorry about that. 

This is the answer to your issue. 

Women function in a different realm than men. It's not a bad realm, it's just different. Once you remove this idea that the woman's realm is a bad thing, you'll then begin to understand women better. 

Women use all of their abilities of communication. Women use intuition, body language, mood, their friends' opinions, social networks, non-verbal cues and situational events. Women use every communication channel available to them at any given time. 

Men use one communication channel. That is our word. 

You see, as children, men are told "be a man of your word". So that is what we think matters. We are taught to be authoritative and when we speak people listen. So, men use our voices and we place a high importance on what we say. 

But men get confused when women don't use this same communication channel. This is simply because we don't feel the need to use anything else. 

So, 

If you can tap into a woman's sense of intuition, her non-verbal body language, her moods, her sense of ethics, and her alternate communication methods, then you'll go farther in understanding women in general, and maybe not getting so pissy when they cause you frustration over your lack of comprehension of the female species.

• 1 month ago

In my opinio, women are very complex beings and we mere men will never be able to comprehend how they think- best to say yes dear, it is my fault, I love you

• THBBFT!
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

I think it's better to hold them accountable for their behavior.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not all women are nuts.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.