Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

I'm a white man who supports Trump and confederate flags, I clean yards, cut grass, and use a leaf blower; why do libtards want illegals to?

Steal our jobs instead?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I think it has to do with the "browning of America" agenda, and cheap labor. Bleeding hearts too. I just lost respect for my fellow conservatives on here ridiculing you. I live in the South. Plenty of rebel flag waving Trumpers who do their own yards.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

they might not have to pay them as much

• 8 months ago

Instead of what? Your trolling needs work.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

So you support Trump and his policies that work against both blue collar workers and small businessmen?  That only benefit big corporations and multi millionaires?  Seems strange. If you clean yards by the hour, he is against giving you a minimum wage. If its your own small business, he favors regulations that do not defend you from a big corporation taking over your area of business.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • TB12
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

So you mow lawns for a living,,, something any 14 year old kid can do,, great, come back when you have a real job.

• 8 months ago

cool story, bruv.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

The left does not want white people do work. I'm sick of yankee attitude Trump supporters too.  Wow look at both sides dissing you. This site is unemployed losers who never worked hard before. Maybe desk jobs. I'm a red neck.

• 8 months ago

Leftists aren't smart enough to troll convincingly lol

• 8 months ago

This is too over the top for you to be who you indicate you are. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

worst trolling, ever

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.