Gungy
Lv 6
Gungy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What would it take for the left who lives in a biased bubble break free and see all the facts which are opposite to what CNN tells them?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • It would take an emotional argument. They base their reality on emotions. Here's my favorite argument to provide a teachable moment for leftists. The rich pay taxes by making employees work harder for less and they make customers pay more for less. That's how the rich pay every penny of their taxes. All you are going to do when you raise taxes on the rich is make poor people, and people who work hard for a living suffer more than they already suffer. Now, tell me again why you want to raise taxes on the rich?

• Ken S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The same serious drugs conservatives use to believe what fox says

• humpty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

First, it would take a change in reality. CNN has been reporting the truth.

• 1 month ago

Probably exactly what it would take for the right who lives in a biased bubble to see all the facts which are opposite from what Fox tells, them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

OK, I'm ready. 

Tell me some facts. 

• 1 month ago

CNN lied about Trump, Russia collusion for nearly 3 years, now they are lying about Trump and the Ukraine.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

And what facts would those be,,, please do tell.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Free Truvada to keep them from getting AIDS, in exchange for them to stop gobbling up every load Don Lemon spews all over their faces, every night.

• 1 month ago

Haha, cute, someone thinks CNN is on the left. 

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You show your hatred of America by hating the majority of Americans.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.