14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

a throat punch, or a jab in the solar plexus

• 1 month ago

Punch him in the face 

• ...Show all comments
    • Tony1 month agoReport

other people I miss the person who got into  a lot fun if he the one I neaty cubble up the road there someone at til once if hhim I said I ment we must close once I never gateful doing schoolwork with hat person

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It probably depends on the situation. If it’s a work situation, you may want to ask them what their problem is and tell them that if they don’t like you that is fine, but to not cause your job to be harder. If they don’t listen, then you may want to talk to supervisors or leads about the situation. Yeah, they may call you a snitch, but at that point you may as well say “I tried to reason with you, so if this doesn’t stop I may be forced to snitch repeatedly until you get it together.”

If it’s a street situation, I’m really not sure what to tell you. You will probably have to wear your variables, but if the person is bigger or more connected or has more friends, etc. than you, then you may want to figure out a way to not have to deal with them or maybe even get a restraining order or something. Getting the law involved may be tricky though, so you may want to ask around about what kind of advice you can use for those situations.

• DJC
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Report him/her immediately.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Piero
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I denied I did it, but a quick jab in his belly with a 3 inch blade worked. I left in him and no one ever believed him or checked for fingerprints. Don't try this! I got lucky. It could have gone the other way, pretty easily.

• 2 months ago

report him for bullying you

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Walk away, dont respond. They want a reaction out of you, they don't really care what reaction 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Rickity rickity ree, 

Kick him in the knee.

Rickity rickity rass,

Kick him in the other knee.

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

call the Police

• 2 months ago

laugh and ignore them 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.