Tattoo infection? ?

I got a tattoo 2 days ago. It looks like this. I’m wondering if it is infected or not. I have 15 tattoos and this has never happened before. It’s also really tender and stings when I move my arm 

No it doesn't look infected.  I had the same problem with my sleeve . But turns out I was using the wrong type of ointment . Did your tattoos give you a aftercare sheet? Put some moisturiser on , make sure it doesn't contain petroleum so stay away from vaseline. Wash it every morning and every night before bed in a antibacterial hand soap. Dont smother it in cream though as that will halt the healing process . I'm sure it will be fine though.  Good luck ... 

Source(s): Personal experience

No it doesn't look contaminated.

No it’s normal. 

• kelvin

no it is not infected

It's fine, you've only had it two days and haven't given it chance to heal yet. You need to wait at least 2 to 3 weeks, for some reason red tattoos take longer to heal.

Source(s): I have 42 tattoos - I'm a nurse.

Please go to the doctor it looks like a scab in the mush room 

no..............................

yes I think so......................