Why does everybody want to be like the people born under the sign of cancer?

Favorite Answer

Because, Cancers are the shizizzle! Forizzle.

Pick a stronger sign of people to talk shiit about. This one sucks too bad. Can't take the trolling serious at all

Source(s): What everybodys thinking

Lol, who said that?

i am not one of them

• Donna1 month agoReport

I've never met anyone who wanted to be a Cancer or have Cancer placements.

• Snoopy

Because they lay on their bellies doing nothing all day. People get jealous and wanna be them. 😁

I know I would lol. Joke! I like working but if I got paid very well for doing what I loved I'd love it even more :)

I want to be the Fishes for one day as they are similar or the Taurus sign as they are quite different in mannerisms I've noticed... they live in the present/past I live in the future. 

Muslims want the real deal not the month born.

Lala land should be a temporary diversion but not a permanent residence.

Astrology is only entertainment 

No, not everybody!!! 

Why do some people need astrology for their excuses? Astrology restricts a lot more than it predicts.

We'll theyre associated with Sagittarians and Sagittarians are always happy. But since sagittarians are always alone nobody has time to become them so cancer's are the closest option. 

Source(s): Im a sag and I love my sign man
    • John1 month agoReport

But other sags I've met in my personal life I have gotten along with, especially in my childhood were two of my closest friends in school when I was about 6-11 were sags. They later moved out of the neighbourhood so that was that but we still keep in touch through FB and stuff sometimes.