miyuki asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Please tell me a good diet method?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Hi there are many ways to do it by drinking at least 3 liters of water a day..if you don't want to go to the gym then go for a walk or you can try this http://healtylifenow.com/freepresentation hope you find your way

• 1 month ago

Intermittent fasting is really good it's not always easy but it does help. Eat smaller portions of food within your eating window. You'll be less hungry that way than eating three meals a day. It's eating less but more often that will help sustain you and i say less because that means you would be in a caloric deficit which is what you need to lose weight.

• 1 month ago

Under 1800 calories

• 1 month ago

Try intermittent fasting (16-8 method). It works. I have lost a lot with Intermittent fasting, it's a bit difficult at start, but if you can stick with it then the results will be there.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Chew all you want - keep it in your mouth for a while  -  but NEVER swallow.

This really works.   Good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Beans beans beans

Lots and lots of cornbread, refried beans, KFC and deviled eggs. Eat it all day/everyday with a huge lit doobie, sitting back on the couch in front of the TV all day and the results will be amazing!

• 1 month ago

Hi Miyuki,

Exercising and watching your intake are defiantly good tips with watching your diet.  A popular diet a lot of people are doing is the Paleo Diet and the Vegan Diet.  Some of the common benefits of the Paleo Diet is that it helps reduces the risk of heart disease. Paleo Diet recommends getting rid of processed foods, sugar, dairy, and grains.

If you wanted to do the Vegan Diet, of course you know that will cut out the meats. I personally enjoy eating meat :) Its a healthy diet to consider as well. 

Both diets can help with weight loss as well. There's a lot more to this, but no space to go into it here. I did a report on the metabolism to help with weight loss and control your diet. I'll leave the link below just in case you wanted to get my free report.

Jeremy C.

nomorepounds.com 

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

not eating is the most effective diet

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Make a lifestyle change. Any "diet" you go on may help you lose some weight but you'll tend to gain it back if you go back to your previous ways. What you eat is 80% of what controls your weight. Unhealthy diets also can cause weight loss of tissue other than fat (such as muscle, especially if your calorie intake is too low). Use a site like freedieting.com to determine about what your calorie intake should be (look for the Daily Calorie Needs calculator link on the left side of their home page). You can lose UP TO 3 lbs per week in a healthy manner, but 1 - 2 lbs is much more doable and easier to maintain long term.

Eat a healthy well-balanced diet 80% - 90% of the time...keep junk food, fast food, sweets, sodas, etc to a bare minimum (the occasional treat if you feel the need). Avoid as much processed food as you can. Focus on lean protein, fruits and veggies, complex carbs, and healthy fats. Keep your calories at a healthy level when working to lose fat. Add to that a lot of water, and cardio exercise (shoot for at least 30 mins/day, at least 5 days a week) and you'll be on your way! If you don't have an exercise program you want to use, youtube has TONS of fitness videos you can check out, not to mention just getting outdoors and going for a walk, run, or bike ride.

When you reach your goal, simply modify your calorie intake and/or exercise to allow you to maintain your weight instead of continuing to lose.

How to lose weight has been asked/answered here in various ways, literally THOUSANDS of times. That's why there's a search feature at the top of the page. The should be no need for anyone to type another answer to that question, because all the information is already available, if you just do a quick search.

Good luck!

• 2 months ago

Stop eating .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.