Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 months ago

How long is it unhealthy not to masturbate for?

I am not worried about health in terms of this, I am aware it is a natural thing to do. Will this be bad for your health if you do not do it for a long enough time, like at least a year?

• Sam

It won't affect your health one way or the other. 

Lots of people are celibate, no sex and don't masturbate.

but when fluids start to get overloaded, they have a nocturnal emission.  It's spontaneous, they have no control over it. 

It's like an overflow valve that nature has designed for males, to keep them healthy.

Edit:  You could help nature along once in awhile, I'm sure nature would appreciate it, by giving you a great feeling.  You don't need to overdo it though, because then nature becomes a little less appreciative.  It's always a better feeling when nature is more appreciative.  Just be careful, you don't want to be cleaning the ceiling.  

I do it every day at least three times I am 34 I have been doing it since I was 18

I usually masturbate at least 4x a week, when I am stressed out an extra day or two. Or 1-2 days a week I might do it twice in one day. As for how long have I gone without  girlfriend and not masturbate, about a week to 10 days.  It was after surgery and I did not even think about it, for a week. Then I could not for 2-3 days.  The longest I went without a girlfriend was about 2 weeks. 

• Cathy

seventeen months

Dunno 3 days n I’m not happy so I couldn’t say, 

Nothing bad will happen but you'll probably be horny a lot and will want to find a lady friend. I personally can't go a day without jerking off at least once if I'm not in a relationship.  

i never go over three days........you dont use it / you lose it

• Bucky

If you don't do it, then you will probably have wet dreams and a bed full of semen.

I used to do it more often but now maybe once every 3 months

Masturbation is clinically proven to decrease issues later in life such as BPH, so spank away...

Source(s): nurse