Should the Bible be banned?

It promotes violence and homophobia and is no better than Mein Kampf.

78 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

it does promote violence against barbaric pagan cultures only..

• 1 month ago

And what do believe in, "nothing."

• It's been tried before, book burnings, banning religion, persecuting Christians.  It doesn't work because you aren't fighting against men, you'd be fighting against God and you can't win. The Bible does not promote the things you say, misguided men do.

• 1 month ago

Agreed.  Religion as a whole should be banned for the vile and disgusting things it promotes and supports.

• ...Show all comments
    • Daymellow1 month agoReport

Religion however is man- made...James 1:27
       Religion that God accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
      You have no idea what the bible even says. just parroting what other non believers are saying.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

r u set 8 or am i living on the same planet with a special kid

• P.L.
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

What on earth does 'r u set 8' mean

• 1 month ago

You need to learn how to read.  Then make a comment.

• Fred XX00 I
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I’m wanted two learn things!

• 1 month ago

It already is banned in many countries - where Sharia law is enforced. That is telling. The Bible does not hide from the horror of violence or sexual practices that lead to violence. For instance, it honestly relates the brutal murder of many men by the brothers of Dina, who was raped by non-Jews. But that does not promote such wickedness! It reports it and condemns their act of vengeance! Do you want newspapers banned for reporting acts of violence and sex acts that lead to violence? Do you want films and videos full of that to be banned? Yet such films abound, using violence and sex acts to 'entertain' people. That's worse than Mein Kampf.

• 1 month ago

No, it should be taught, along with other religious texts, of the crazy things that humans can invent

• ...Show all comments
    • Michael
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Bible Teachings​—Timeless Wisdom - https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2018019?q=Bibl...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No.. people should read it so they can become atheists

• rustbucket
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

God did not write the bible He had someone do it for Him and He liked what was written or He wouldn't let it be the book that it is.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Reported ----------------------

@ comment -- I have cause.  You don't.  :  )

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.