Is it sad to use white bread instead of a burger bun?

I'm am making a burger. I don't have none of those burger buns, could I just use regular bread istead?

Of course you can't. It's illegal.  You'd go to jail if you used white bread.

*rolls eyes*

FFS. Why do kids have to ask things like this?

"I don't have none"  means you have some.  *rolls eyes*    again.

Only if you go back to school and take remedial grammar. Who cares whether you use a bun or white bread for a hamburger? Heck, you could be really different and eat a hamburger (GASP!!!) without any form of bread. It won't kill you and you can still put everything you want on it - just remember to use a plate.

• Toast the white bread make a burger very tasty

No, Just give a new try!!!

Yes it's perfectly fine to use white bread when making your hamburger. From personal experience, the bread is best if toasted first. Otherwise it falls apart quickly

Use whatever you like, it's your food. But here's a tip, spread a little butter on the bread and toast it 

Yessssssssssssssssss

no

................

Patty Melt is a burger served on toasted bread, usually it is grilled and typically it is rye but none the less it is bread not a bun. 

Enjoy your burger

Nope, just make it like a patty melt. Put butter on bread and grill it. Also put cheese and grilled onions on it. It will be great. 

• Tulip

No that would be illegal