Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

Dry spells are the most shameful ,humiliating, and derealizing thing a young man can experience ?

10 years of absolute failure. 10 years of incomprehensible pain. 10 years of unspeakable shame and debasement. 10 years of alienation, of toxic isolating experiences that destroy and deform the person you were supposed to be. Like being burned alive but being unable to die. A complete disconnect between one’s will and the environment they live in. This kind of chronic loneliness and inability to experience romantic connection is not part of the human experience. This is something very different, and very, very wrong. 

@Anon: I don’t find myself in situations where asking out would be appropriate. I never get close enough to any woman I might like for it to be a reasonable thing to do. If I don’t push the interaction, nothing happens. If I do push it, I sense that she gets annoyed so I back off and still nothing happens. I’ve never been in a situation where any woman or girl has appeared to like me, or wanted to spend any real amount of time with me. 

• Trust me, You ain't missing nothing, consider it a blessing you don't have to deal with a woman's ****!

• Aa

Make yourself more attractive by saving money, or doing excellent work at your job, or learning a new skill, like painting, or guitar. Take art or guitar lessons--you might meet somebody there. Don't worry too much about it. There are people out there who never have girlfriends/boyfriends, for example priests and nuns. Try internet dating. Lower your standards.

Source(s): .

And you wonder why you couldn't get any?

When a person of either gender realizes they are being pursued because the poor bastard/bastette just wants to hump something so they can say they are cool, of course the victim in this story runs away. You're a loser on the inside and that's why you are seen as one on the outside too. Hiring a hooker or finding a virgin cripple to make a pact with, i.e. the simple act of humping will not magically cure your trouble and woe. Kinda like AIDS, there is something inside you that nobody wants to get. Nobody is going to take your loneliness. It's something you have to get rid of in order to make space for authentic connection, friendship, or love.

Women aren't all they're cracked up to be.  Go join a volunteer organization and help people in need. Stop dwelling on yourself. 

Omg just go to a meet up group with your interests, mingle and go from there!

I’m not going to pretend like i understand everything you’re going through. But i’ll take a few swings and you can tell me if i’m in the ballpark. Your problem seems complex, messy even. Lot’s of feelings, none of which you can put your finger on as the most prominent one. And so if you can’t pick apart the exact cocktail of emotion you’re feeling right now, then how in the hell are you supposed to understand where it’s all coming from? You’re lost in it.

Simplifying your problems is a first step you can take toward solving them. For example, forget about understanding it all and look at it bilaterally. You either go all out and take action (for better, for worse), or don’t. The only question you need to ask yourself is: Do i take action and brave the unknown, or do i stay in a place that i know that is clearly toxic. 

The choice is yours. All i’ll say is this: allow yourself to be surprised by the unknown. Do not let your fear of what’s worse block you from finding what’s better. 

on some level you must find yourself unworthy of dating. so you must fix that. make yourself independent, get some money, practice social skills , get your looks as good as they are going to get. whatever internal hangup that is making you not do it you must fix.  I cant believe your being denied always , you must be not asking.

I don't get understand this questun how old is are you????

.