Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

What heals you the most?

Depends on what I am trying to heal

Music and art. It takes me a freedom illusion 

Authentic love. Heals all things emotional. You still have to go through them (which keeps some people from allowing love), but you do get through them, rather than getting stuck with them.

The brain. Most medicines are barely more effective than a good old fashioned placebo.

Talking things out and finding a resolution to something that is bothering me...,

I found out that sleep is the best way.

Peace and quiet and most of all finding balance in everything. Life is so crazy without balance. 

Simple kindness as some have passed

Kindness can change your life.

Just like the Dalia Lama and being 

compassionate, a close relative to

Kindness.

Thanks 

Very Best Wishes 

Mars 

Source:) Personal views cited 

Book. The Art of Happiness by the

Dalia Lama. 

cuts: Germolene. broken bones: The Hospital. an infection: Antibiotics. mental problems: Psychological Therapist. 

Mentally...having a positive attitude or seek out others that give positive encouragement and work towards a positive outcome. Depression can be a mental wound that requires healing. Physically...taking care of oneself when hurt/wounded with medicine or simple cleaning techniques to heal the wound. Works alongside the mental aspect. Staying positive heals most, best.