Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 8 months ago

How should I sit on train to avoid eye contact with repulsive strangers?

I really hate catching the train but it gets me to where I have to go. I get so tired of people both men and women staring in my face. I don't know where to look or what to do while commuting and it takes me out my comfort zone. Most of these people are ghetto and I'm not.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

that's why smartphones are so popular,it's a little world to hide from the loons.

if they look too ghetto it may be best to keep the phone hidden.

instead sneeze right in their faces then apologise,if they keep looking go like your gonna sneeze again.

• 8 months ago

Better to learn to look at and acknowledge other people. They will respect you for it. You don't really need to hide from humanity. What is it that you feel you must protect?

• GB
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

If you know they are staring, then you must be doing the same.

• 8 months ago

Lol this **** had lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Laurie
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Wear sunglasses, or read a book.

• 8 months ago

Read a book. You could read "Mila 18" by Leon Uris and find out what a ghetto really was before using the word in such a disparaging way.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Take a book or magazine and read it.  Use your phone - text or look at something on it - anything.

But to deem other people as 'repulsive' or 'ghetto' is very judgmental and arrogant of you.  You don't know them.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Wear dark sunglasses. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.