Snoopy
Snoopy asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

What happened to the users in horoscopes section it seems the trolls scared them away?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, it sucks how this site has dwindled because of the trolls, but here's my horoscope Gemini,

"Dec 10, 2019: There will be some more money coming into your life today, but it could create misunderstandings if you're not careful. 

If you and a friend are going out together, resist the urge to treat them to dinner. It's wonderful that you want to be generous with them, but it might come off to them like you're showing off. 

So hold off and be sensitive to the fact that money might be a big issue for them right now. You can show your affection in another way."

Some trolls are still here!

Look by example aquar.i

Or Polar The Bear and his stupid stories about virgo man and aries woman, virgo moon his obsession about virgo...

• Snoopy

I don't think this is true. It seems pretty made up... 

Its a boring subject

Maybe you should try not blocking them? 🤔 That would help.

And as for the trolls and you? There's no sense in discussing something we believe in with idiots who mock Horoscopes.

I dunno. Just a thought. 🤔

• Snoopy

No. The trolls are under the same guidelines as everyone else so they get reported in the same way they waste their time online abusing people and speaking ill of them. They have absolutely 0 rights in doing that. You defend it be my guest.