Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Have you ever disappointed someone you love by being absent? How do you get over the feeling of guilt?

You make things right with that person.

I am unaware if I have disappointed anyone I love by being absent.  One sure way to get over it would be to speak to the person you feel you have snubbed or hurt.  Your guilt would lesson greatly if some type of acknowledge was made to the person you felt you disappointed. 

No I never did.

Your guilt will last forever.

You can't get over it.

Do not do it again.

• y

that guilt you will carry with you for the rest of your life, a reminded not to do it again.

• Carmen

Of course we all imperfect fall short and make mistakes as mentioned I personally pray for forgiveness to as well as peace of mind and a calm heart to try to be present now if applicable because the past can’t be redone. 

yes many times, but i learned that i'm only mortal and make mistakes and forgave myself.