if Salzburg beat LiVARpool, will it make their job even more easier than it is to win the premier league ?

i want them to remain in it. the champions league. this way their players will get more fatigued from the demanding fixture list and they will drop points.

but the other side of me dreads to see those b45tards go to another final. its bad enough as a Man United fan to see theyve won it 6 times, but 7 ?

• August

Salzberg 0 - 2 Liverpool

no need to panic 

• Didn't happen so they're still in it. If I'm Liverpool I dump the EFL Cup game to Aston Villa and treat the FA Cup similarly even if it means losing to Everton. Priority 1A is the league, 1B is the Champions League. They've been playing on a 101 point pace (over 38 games) for the last 18 months (better than anything United ever did under Fergie).

you mean because your team would  get themselves in an interesting relegation battle, and get a good kicking in the europa league, by Salzburg.?

• BJJ

I think they'll play just as many games because they will then play in the Europa league 

• BJJ

You're assuming there will be two British teams in the final and to be honest I don't know  ,  if you find out post back