Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

is it possible for a girl to be horrible to a guy they actually like to cover up their internal feelings?

I know it s a stretch -- I m not desperate, I don't need her, or quite frankly, after some of this situation, want her, but this is my point -- If they can't understand why they might like someone ie myself, could they be really mean to you to cover that up and hope the other person will think "wow they re just horrible with me i wouldn't want to be with them" I know it sounds like an immature thing, but don t start saying girls aren't immature as well as guys because they definitely can be. I am just curious with what goes on in a girls mind when they like a guy but they actually are trying to ignore it because it doesn't fit in with their aesthetic life goals which has been perpetrated by social media and tv..

• Dave

Possible, but highly unlikely.

• Kelly

Not usually, that's more of a guy move when they don't want their friends to know they like someone their friends do not.

• nanu

no....................................