Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 8 months ago

Will your food stamp amount go way down in January? What's your opinion of this?

Update:

If you don't get food stamps, don't bother to answer.  

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

I worked for America for 37 years. I have never used food stamps.

IF and only if trump had proof that the scammers were the only ones affected, I would be in favor of the cut.

But he doesn't and he doesn't care who suffers....just as long as it isn't him.

"I'm not a schmuck. Even if the world goes to hell in a handbasket, I won't lose a penny."

• Judith
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

700,000 people are expected to lose their food stamps next year.  Blame Trump and the Republicans.

My opinion?  Just more Republicans who don't care for the unfortunate and care only for themselves.

• 8 months ago

GREAT! Businesses are going under because they can't find people to do the work. No reason to have food stamps in this economy unless you're looking for a handout.

• John H
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I don't get them, so mine won't go down.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Nope as I do not get them, but if Trump has it his way many will lose a vital necessity.

• 8 months ago

"Will your food stamp amount go way down in January?" I do not, nor have I ever, drawn food stamps, so no.

"What's your opinion of this?" Standard Trump cruel BS.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.