Personal Property Tax?

I am active duty military and stationed in Missouri. My home of record is Georgia and I claim Georgia as my state of residency. I bought a new truck in Missouri from a dealership and had it registered here. I paid the sales tax. My question is, because I pay Georgia state taxes, do I have to pay Missouri’s personal property tax on the truck? If there is Georgia personal property tax, do I have to pay that for a truck purchased and registered in Missouri ? 

You LIED by registering the truck in Missouri if that is not your home of record. BECAUSE you registered the vehicle in Missouri, as far as the state of Missouri is concerned, it is subject to ALL Missouri taxes as if your official residence was Missouri, because YOU told the state of Missouri that it is.

It is registered in MO, then you pay MO tax, yes.

You will owe sales tax where you bought it and personal property tax, if any, at your legal abode, Georgia.