Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

This Christmas, will you be getting a visit from Santa or Krampus?

Update:

There's no third option, guys. You either get a present from Santa or a beating from Krampus.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

sadly, there will not be any visit, either one ! however one Christmas, i was asleep and then saw two persons on either side of me as i was raised upright in my bed. i was the only one to receive a spiritual gift that Christmas

• 8 months ago

Santa. Definitely Santa.

• 8 months ago

Well, if you insist, bag of toys is something I cannot resist.Hopefully it will have new toy horse for my collection.

• BJ
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

At children’s parties they were asked: why “we celebrate Christmas.” The usual reply: To get presents. But there is another danger:

Many adults feed children dishonesties and distortions which eventually may lead to atheism. From a child’s eye view, if Santa told as truth is a lie, then maybe God told as truth also is a lie.

Whereas the true lesson of Christmas is a message of divine mercy and sacrifice, Santa is the front man for greedy corporations, and the tutor in greed for millions of American children. He is the saint of gimme.

He has become a total sellout to materialism and greed. He is in the pay of the big toy manufacturers and department stores. A greedy child is never appeased.

A spoiled child appreciates nothing. An overindulged child is convinced that the major figure of Christmas is not Christ, but himself.”

Santa Claus isn't coming, Jesus Christ is! Rev. 1:7

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

No. They will get visit from you pagan moon gods

• 8 months ago

If I’m not on Santa’s nice list, I don’t wanna get a visit from this krampus thing.  Just send me a lump of coals and I will get the message. Thanks!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No                                        

• 8 months ago

NEITHER ONE....I WILL GO TO CHURCH ON CHRISTMAS EVE.

• al
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Santa of course! Krampus isn't real, every one knows that!

• 8 months ago

Neither, actually.

But I will be tearing (deep) into a holiday ham!

bender loves him some ham!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.