Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Why do we live in such strange times?

I think that the chaos is caused by the breakdown of the family. Strong family values produce character and values in our children. I believe that the lack of a solid moral anchor is what is causing allot of the suicides.

I lived through the sixites and remember when gays were still in the closset and no one talked about gay marriage because it would have been so ridiculous that it was not even a joke. I see the culture changing every year. So, what will change in the next fifty years? Under what circumstances would cannibalism be acceptable? This question is no more ridiculous than gay marriage was in the sixties.

Most humans don't think correctly. The Gods have spoke of this, saying humanity will destroy itself in Kaliyuga

Ommm

because i believe it is nearing end times.

• Why am I not surprised...disgusting.

• Diana

Stories like this are often used to fuel legal reforms.  You can help here:  https://www.change.org