Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Why don't Black Lives Matter protests ever last longer than a month?

Because the protesters have to go and pick up their welfare checks.

Update:

@Brother X I am 100% serious!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

If they stay in one spot too long child support enforcement might track them down

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Most of them get locked up.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You do know that there are many more white people on welfare and "social security"disability,  than black lives matter supporters. 

If you were actually looking for information or were serious, you would not have had the screaming dog whistle at the end of your question.  

• 8 months ago

I don't make fun of coloreds but I think it's horrible that 75% of their children grow up not knowing their fathers. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

no because hearing the same message continulously  dilutes the strength and meaning of it..clearly you know nothing about advertising ...from what i read on here you racists dikwods know very little about very little..

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

That's all it takes for the Banks to tell the Cops to cool it

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

See here is an example of a conservative racist. He will not be called out by any of his fellow conservatives. Some will agree. Some will ignore. Some will actually accuse liberals of being the racists. They are all idiots. Pay them no mind.

• 8 months ago

Is that meant to be funny?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.